The starting point of the walk is the information office in Hopfgarten. From there you follow the tracks of the long-distance hiking trail KAT Walk into the center of Hopfgarten. Past the Gasthof Traube, the road leads to the Cafe Lois. Directly in front of the café, opposite the Raiffaisenbank, turn left into the Lukasfeld and follow the signs No. 72 to the fish pond. From there, continue walking in the direction of Itter or Gries (No. 72), until you reach the Rahmstätt bridge. After crossing the bridge, keep to the right and walk under the railroad underpass to Hopfgarten.
You return to the starting point via the market center.
- arrow_right_alt3,9 kmDistance
- terrain617 mHighest point
- trending_up34 mUphill
- trending_down34 mDownhill
- check easy
- Coming from Innsbruck/Munich: A12 exit Wörgl Ost - feeder road B178 direction St. Johann i. T. & Kitzbühel - after tunnel exit direction Hopfgarten - at traffic circle take B170 direction Hopfgarten - in Hopfgarten before railroad underpass turn left direction Salvena - follow signs to destination.
Coming from Kitzbühel: B170 Brixentalstraße direction Wörgl - in Hopfgarten after the second railroad underpass take the first exit on the right direction Salvena - follow the signs to the destination.
- bus: "Hopfgarten Berglift Bahnhof" (train station)
train: "Hopfgarten Berglift Bahnhof".
Guest card = travel ticket - bus & train included!
- Parking lot P3 Wasserfeld (free of charge)
Lift parking lot - free of charge when using the gondola