Skiing areas in the Holiday Region Hohe Salve - the region in Tyrol with guaranteed snow in winter
The Kitzbüheler Alpen in Tyrol are one of the largest and most interesting ski-regions in the world - numerous awards and seals of quality attest to this. A wide range of different slopes make skiers' and snowboarders' hearts leap for joy. The ski pass Kitzbüheler Alpen SuperSkiCard, valid across regions, can be used in ten of the most popular and best skiing areas from Tyrol to Salzburg - with more than 2,750 kilometers of slopes, unlimited skiing fun is guaranteed.
At the same time, each skiing area of the region Kitzbüheler Alpen has its own character with slopes of all difficulty levels and guaranteed snow conditions. No matter if beginner, advanced skier or returning skier – skiing and snowboarding in the Kitzbüheler Alpen in Tyrol is suitable for everyone. By every downhill run, huts with sundecks beckon to stop for a snack and a rest.
Further skiing areas in the Kitzbüheler Alpen:
- "Ski Juwel Alpbachtal - Wildschönau" ski area. A Tyrolean ski region in the Kitzbüheler Alpen Super Ski Card ski association
- Glacier ski area in Kaprun - skiing on the Kitzsteinhorn in Salzburger Land in the Austrian Alps
- Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski area - skiing in Austria
- Zell am See - Schmittenhöhe im Salzburger Land ski area
- SkiStar St. Johann in Tirol - skiing on the Kitzbüheler Horn
- Kirchdorf in Tyrol ski area - skiing with the family in the Kitzbüheler Alpen
- Erpfendorf ski area - skiing with the family in the Kitzbüheler Alpen - Tyrol
- Steinplatte Waidring - Winklmoosalm ski area in the Kitzbüheler Alpen - skiing in Austria
- Pillersee - Buchensteinwand ski area in the 3-Länder Freizeit-Arena - Kitzbühel Alps. Partner ski pass network Super Ski Card.
- Fieberbrunn ski area newly connected with Saalbach and partner of the AllStarCard ski pass network