Cross-country skiing in Erpfendorf in Tyrol - perfect trails
The Kitzbüheler Alpen with Erpfendorf in Tyrol are a highlight for cross-country skiers. Central access points to the huge network of trails through the Kitzbüheler Alpen are available. No matter if classic or skating - you can find more than 25 km of optimally groomed cross-country ski trails awarded the Tirol cross-country trail seal of quality in all levels of difficulty. Off we go and hit the trails!
- free use of the cross-country ski trails in the Kitzbüheler Alpen with more than 250 km of cross-country ski trails - classic and skating
- Austria's biggest open cross-country ski race in St. Johann in Tirol - Int. Tiroler Koasalauf
- guaranteed quality of trails by the Tirol Cross-country trail seal of quality
- high-altitude trials with guaranteed snow in Kirchdorf
- floodlit night-time trails in St. Johann in Tirol, Erpfendorf
The trails in the region are almost completely groomed for classic cross-country skiing and skating. The cross-country skiing area between Kitzbüheler Horn and Wilder Kaiser has a vast valley floor with many easy routes. More challenging variants are the sections in the Hinterkaiser area as well as across the Huberhöhe into Kaiserbachtal valley. In Koasastadion St. Johann in Tirol and in the Biathloncenter Erpfendorf you can find a floodlit cross-country ski trail.
Cross-country-friendly establishments in the Kitzbüheler Alpen - Tirol
Some hotels and landlords in the Region Kitzbüheler Alpen in Tyrol have specialized in the target group of cross-country skiers. These accommodations have adapted specifically to cater to cross-country skiers. The cross-country specialists in the Kitzbüheler Alpen will give you expert advice and tips for you cross-country skiing holidays in Tyrol. Have you booked your cross-country skiing holidays in Erpfendorf yet? Here you can find attractive and inexpensive offers for your perfect days in the cross-country skiing region Kitzbüheler Alpen!