Your hiking trails: the loveliest hikes in Brixen im Thale and the Kitzbüheler Alpen
Come and explore Brixen im Thale and the surrounding area, on over five hundred kilometres of perfectly kept and signposted hiking trails. Hike across lush pastures and gentle grass mountains to the traditional alpine inns, where the lodge landlords serve the best food and drink.
There are a variety of hiking destinations, for hikers of all abilities, in Brixen im Thale:
Beginners can get to the summits via the cable car and enjoy the perfect panorama here. The Kitzbüheler Alpen Sommer Card is your adventure ticket and also your entry ticket to the biggest and probably the loveliest hiking area in Tirol. The hiking mountains in Brixen im Thale and the Kitzbüheler Alpen extend from the Choralpe across six exciting mountain adventure realms in SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental, right to Tirol's loveliest viewing mountain, the Hohe Salve. For hikers who enjoy a challenge, the Windau and Aschau lateral valleys in Brixental provide a variety of challenging tours and hikes. Special themed and family hikes complete the range on offer.
Hiking in Brixen im Thale: all the highlights in the mountains in and around the Kitzbüheler Alpen in one spot.
- Brixen im Thale and the Kitzbüheler Alpen: 2500 kilometres of hiking trails
- Tour portal with GPS data and extensive descriptions. For every aspiration and fitness level.
- Guided hikes with our hiking guide Regina
- The loveliest viewing mountain in Tirol, the Hohe Salve and panorama hikes right on your doorstep
- The enchanting Filzalmsee at Hochbrixen 1300m
- Themed hiking trails and mountain adventure realms
- Brixen's 'Wanderschmetterling'
- Hiking hotels and great value-for-money offers