Sports and activities in Brixen im Thale - a holiday in Tirol
- Over 500 kilometres of hiking trails in Brixen im Thale and Brixental
- Themed trails, multi-day hikes and family hikes
- Over 600km road bike and mountain bike trails
- 9 fantastic golf courses in the 50 kilometre surrounding area
- Swimming pools and lakes provide refreshment on hot summer days
- Other activities, including outdoor activities, climbing, flying, tennis and many more.
The Brixental region and the town of Brixen im Thale in particular is, thanks to its location, ideal for an activity-based summer holiday in Tirol. Easy and challenging routes take you to the loveliest areas between the Hohe Salve, the Gaisberg, the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Wilder Kaiser. The opportunities for an activity-based holiday in the region are many and varied. Outdoor sports, climbing, fishing, water sports and tennis are available. The pools and lakes in Brixen im Thale and the Kitzbüheler Alpen provide a refreshing alternative. Have you booked your holiday in Brixen im Thale yet? Here you will definitely find a suitable accommodation for you!