Hopfgarten Parish Church

Bogmærk

In the heart of the market town of Hopfgarten thrones the parish church which is dedicated to St.James and St. Leonhard.

The mighty Baroque construction was built from 1758 to 1764 and  is characterised by its two impressive towers.
It is one of the most beautiful Baroque churches in Tirol and therefore is also proudly called "Minster of the Brixen Valley"

 

Læs videre

HvorMarktplatz 16361 Hopfgarten im Brixental

Vis detaljer

Vent venligst

Informationer indlæses...